Waste management of hospital waste in COVID-19
Mr. Hemant Yadav, Mr. Amit Yadav, Mr. Pankaj Yadav, Mr.Satyendra Yadav, "Waste management of hospital waste in COVID-19", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 225, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
under the topic ‘Waste Management in COVID-19’ we have studied the problems occurring during waste management & their disposal specially biomedical wastes during critical situations and tried to find out some better solutions for them than available ones . For project we have used the resources like internet, topic related articles , research papers etc. We have also visited an hospital for data collection regarding hospital’s daily waste management and processes like collection of waste , separation , treatment etc. to make the project very precise, practical & effective also. So using resources and by analysing the data we have found some solutions for safe treatment of biomedical waste which was our main focus .
Analysis , Biomedical Waste , Hospital , Management , Site visit , Techniques
- S.Herat,Indian journal of environmental protection, vol 19 December 1999,
- B.J.Alappat and A.K. Dikshit, Indian journal of environmental protection, vol 19 December 1999,
- Impacts of COVID-19 on solid waste management: Colorado Department of Public and Environment: access on: 04/05/2020 Available acts-covid-19-solid-waste-management
- Can Bangladesh cope with covid-19 medical waste: The Daily Star: access on: 04/05/2020 an-bangladesh-cope-covid-19-medicalwaste- 1897327
- Untreated medical waste: A serious threat to public health: The Daily Star: access on: 28/10/2019 untreated-medical-waste-serious-threatpublic- health-1819624.
- Disposal of medical waste remains a big concern: The Daily Star: access on:30/10/2019.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is generating tons of medical waste: The Verge: access on: 01/05/2020 the covid-19-pandemic-is-generatingtons- of-medical-waste
- Covid-19: A Letter Concerning Hazardous Waste Management: International Solid Waste Association: access on: 02/05/2020 article/covid-19-and-hazardous waste management /109/
- Water, sanitation, hygiene, and waste management for the COVID-19 virus: WHO and UNICEF: access on: 29/04/2020665/331846/WHO-2019-nCoVIPC