Design of Air Conditioning System
Dilip Parithe, Sandhyarani Patil, Deepak Singh, Chirag Patil, "Design of Air Conditioning System ", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 31, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
In this thesis we have proposed an HVAC system, which we have carefully selected and designed for an IT company, based on the blueprint which was provided. Our approach was to calculate the Heat Load of the whole floor which was dedicated for the IT company. We tried to closely observe every aspect of the floor or the company which can have an impact on our heat load calculation. The floor level, windows, number of rooms, partitions, the specific work has to be done in that compartment, the level of radiation, electronics, gadgets, sunlight entering from the windows, the time and duration of the outside heat and many more important factors we took into consideration. Based on our calculation we had to provide the best efficient system which can fulfill the needs and can assure the better Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and human comfort. The system which we selected for this particular IT company was VAV. Variable air volume (VAV) is a type of heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system, this VAV systems vary the airflow at a constant temperature.
Air conditioning, Air Quality, Efficiency, Heat Load, Variable Air Volume.
- Prahlad Patel, Hamant Amhia, "Modeling and Simulation of HVAC System Fault", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR),, Volume 1 Issue 3, December 2012, 84 – 86 .
- Vineet Kumar, Rajneesh Kumar Gautam, "Energy Auditing of a Commercial Building ? ?Optimization of HVAC System & Solar Assisted Heat Pump?", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 5 Issue 7, July 2016, 657 – 660.
- Mohd Amir, Fithry, Yusoff, Mohd Zamri, "Numerical Investigation of a Single Phase Air Flow inside Porous Media of a Cross Flow Cooling Tower", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 9, September 2013, 345 - 350.
- Sharad Chaudhary, Santosh Kansal, "Performance Analysis of Backward curved Centrifugal fan in Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 6, June 2013, 170 – 172.
- Ramadan Alushaj, Flamur Bidaj, "Active Chilled Beam (ACB) System, Solution with the Best Economic Life of High-Rise Buildings with High Thermal Mass and Low Cooling Capacity Load", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 9 Issue 11, November 2020, 1375 – 1380.
- Singh O.P. 2011, “Parametric study of centrifugal fan performance”. International Journal of Advance Engineering & Technology 1,(2),pp 33-50..
- Max M. Samfield, HVAC systems as a tool in controlling indoor air quality (IAQ), National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) pp. 45-48, 1996..
- Sharad Chaudhary, Santosh Kansal Performance Analysis of Backward curved Centrifugal Fan in Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning, pp. 170-172, 2013.
- Yared Brhane Modelling and Designing HVDC Transmission Line Using Controlled rectifier and Voltage Source Inverter, pp. 387-391, 2020 .