IOT based Automatic Colour Sorting Machine
Ms. Kunal Shinde, Ms. Vinayak Adulkar, Ms. Avinash Wankhede, Mrs. Meena Perla, "IOT based Automatic Colour Sorting Machine", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 40, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
In our day - to - day life we use wide range of products .The manufacturing and production of these products are done in many small scale and large scale industries. Arranging products manually make quality consistent issue. Nowadays, After manufacturing and production of the products the main difficulties are faced is the sorting of products. Arranging of products in an industry is a poor modern process, which is largely done physically. The machine which is consistent and sort products according to their size, colour, shape and weight etc. are needed in industry which helps in consuming time and human interactions. This paper gives a brief information about how products are sorted according to their containers respectively.
Internet of Things (IOT), Automation, Sorting Machine, Servo Motor, Raspberry pi4.
- Zanella, A., Bui, N., Castellani, A., Vangelista, L. and Zorzi, M., 2014. Internet of things for smart cities. IEEE Internet of Things journal, 1(1), pp.22-32.
- Al-Fuqaha, A., Guizani, M., Mohammadi, M., Aledhari, M. and Ayyash, M., 2015. Internet of things: A survey on enabling technologies, protocols, and applications. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 17(4), pp.2347-2376.
- Shen, L.J. and Hassan, I., 2015. Design and Development of ColourSorting Robot. JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE ANDTECHNOLOGY, 10, pp.71-81
- Wongphati, M., Matsuda, Y., Osawa, H. and Imai, M., 2012, September. Where do you want to use a robotic arm? And what do you want from the robot?. In RO-MAN, 2012
- Automated Object Sorting Using Raspberry PiN.Aarthi1,P.Sahithi2, P.V.Sitaramaih3, M.Indu Vardhani4, N. RanjithKumar5,D.Suneel Varma61,2,3,4,5,6(Electronics and Communication Engineering, Bapatla Engineering College(Autonomous),Acharaya Nagarjuna University, India)
- Sorting of Objects Based on Colour, Weight and Type on AConveyorLine Using PLCS. V. Rautu, A. P. Shinde, N. R. Darda, A. V.Vaghule, C. B.Meshram, S.S.Sarawade (Department of Mechanical Engineering, M.E.S. College of Engineering, Pune, S.P. Pune University, India)
- Machine Vision Based Automated Object Sorter Using Digital Image Processing MATLAB1Shalu Chopra, 2Ritu Kadyan 1Student of Master Technology, 2 Assistant professor 1GangaTechnical Campus, Jhajjar, Haryana, India.
- Reddy, D.K., 2014. Sorting of Objects Based on Colour By pick and Place Robotic Arm and with Conveyor Belt Arrangement. Int. J. Mech. Eng. &Rob.Res, 3(1) Available on: