Micromachining technologies for future products
Chhaya Shamrao Patil,"Micromachining technologies for future products", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 1, pp. 1-5, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Miniaturization is proceeding in various types of industrial products. Micromachining is the foundation of the technology to realize such miniaturized products. A review of the literature, mostly of last 10years, that is enhancing our understanding of the mechanics of the rapidly growing field of micromachining has been provided. The paper focuses only on methods of micromachining process along with applications of major methods of micromachining.this paper gives you idea of current scenario of micromachining market of world along with its benefits and challenges.
micromachiing , micromachining products ,market size,market analysis.
- S. Mahendran, R. Devarajan, T. Nagarajan, and A. Majdi, ‘A Review of Micro-EDM’, Proceedings of the international Multiconference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, ISBN: 978-988-18210-4-1, ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966(online),(2010).
- UdoKlotzbach, A. F. Lasagni, M. Panzner and V.Franke, ‘Laser micromachining’, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, ASM 10, (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-17782-8_2), (2011).
- K. Pallav and K. F. Ehmann, ‘Feasibility of Laser Induced Plasma Micro-machining (LIP-MM)’- IPAS 2010, International Federation for Information Processing, IFIP AICT 315, pp. 73–80, (2010).
- D. Dornfeld, S. Min, Y. Takeuchi, Recent Advances in Mechanical Micromachining by Annals of the .
- K. Pallav, K. F. Ehmann, Feasibility of Laser induced Plasma Micromachining, IFIP-International Federation for Information Processing, pp. 73–80, (2010).
- R. Schmitt, G. Mallmann, Process Monitoring in Laser micromachining, Photonik international, pp 57-59, 3 (2013).
- D. T. Pham, S. S. Dimov, S. Bigot, A. Ivanov, and K. Popov, Micro-EDM – Recent Developments and Research Issues, JMPT 149, pp. 50-57.