Tweet Summarization and Segmentation: A Survey
Siddhi Naik, Swati Mamidipelli, Shruti Lade and Prof. Ashwini Save, "Tweet Summarization and Segmentation: A Survey", VIVA-Tech IJRI Volume 1, Issue 1, Article 4, pp. 1-6, Oct 2018. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The use of social media is increasing day by day. It has become an important medium for getting information about current happenings around the world. Among various social media platforms, with millions of users, twitter is one of the most prominent social networking site. Over the years sentiment analysis is being performed on twitter to understand what tweets that are posted mean. The purpose of this paper is to survey various tweet segmentation and summarization techniques and the importance of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm for tweet summarization .
Tweet-Summarization, segmentation, Particle swarm optimization.
- S. Dutta, "A graph based clustering technique for tweet summarization."Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO)(Trends and Future Directions), 2015 4th International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- M. Al-Dhelaan and H. Alhawasi. "Graph Summarization for Hashtag Recoendation.", Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud), 2015 3rd International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Tae-Yeon Kim, "A tweet summarization method based on a keyword graph." Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication. ACM, 2014.
- A. Chellal, B. Mohand and B. Dousset. "Multi-criterion real time tweet summarization based upon adaptive threshold." Web Intelligence (WI), 2016 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- J. Weng, "Tweet Segmentation and its Application to Named Entity Recognition." (2015): 1-15.
- R. P. Narmadha and G. G. Sreeja. "A survey on online tweet segmentation for linguistic features." Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), 2016 International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- C. Chavan and R. Suryawanshi. "Summarization of tweets and Named Entity Recognition from tweet segmentation." Automatic Control and Dynamic Optimization Techniques (ICACDOT), International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- P. Kataria, R. Navpreet and Rahul Sharma. "Comparative Analysis of Clustering by using Optimization Algorithms." International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies 5.2 (2014): 1076-1081.
- H. A. Atabay, M. J. Sheikhzadeh, and M. Torshizi. "A clustering algorithm based on integration of K-Means and PSO." Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Computation (CSIEC), 2016 1st Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- A. P. Chunne, C. Uddagiri, and C. Malhotra. "Real time clustering of tweets using adaptive PSO technique and MapReduce." Communication Technologies (GCCT), 2015 Global Conference on. IEEE, 2015, p. 26.
- S. R. Annamalai and R. R. Thirumalai, "Abstractive tweet stream summarization using natural language processing." International journal of advances in cloud computing and computer science 2 (2016).
- https://www.google.co.in/search?q=opinion+mining+and+data+mining&oq=opinion+mi ning+and+da&gs_l=psy, last accessed on 19/09/2017.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_mining, last accessed on 19/09/2017.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentiment_analysis, last accessed on 19/09/2017.
- M. Lashkari and M. H. Moattar. "The improved K-means clustering algorithm using the proposed extended PSO algorithm." Technology, Communication and Knowledge (ICTCK), 2015 International Congress on. IEEE, 2015