A CONCEPT ON FABRICATION AND TESTING OF WASTE SEGREGATOR MACHINE
Sonu P. Singh, Saurav V. Singh, Mithilesh J. Singh, Pratik Raut, "A CONCEPT ON FABRICATION AND TESTING OF WASTE SEGREGATOR MACHINE", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 2, Article 4, pp. 1-6, 2019. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The waste management system in the country is not proper, in order to provide a proper waste management system we need to manufacture a machine that can sort the various waste constituents from garbage which can be further processed and recycled to reduce the overall waste. So to achieve this, we are manufacturing a waste segregator machine which is capable of separating wastes such as metals, non-metals, plastic, etc. The design is the basic step for manufacturing of the machine if the design is proper and safe the manufacturing goes smooth. We are manufacturing the machine to obtain the goal of separating the waste which can be used by small scale as well as large scale industry effectively, which would directly add into benefit for the society. The manufacturing the machine which would be easy to operate and simple in construction. In short it would be affordable if produced in numbers.
waste segregator machine, safe, effective manufacturing, affordable, waste management.
- P Baishya, S B Singh, and D K Mahanta, 2015, “Fabrication And Testing Of Dry Waste Sorting Machine,” IRJET.
- M O Rahman, A Hussain, and H Basri, 2013, “A Critical Review On Waste Paper Sorting Techniques,” IJEST.
- S B Singh, B Roy, and A H Chaudhary, 2016 “Design Of Municipal Dry Waste Segregating Machine Using Conveyor,” IJIRSET.
- Khalfan, 2002, “Optical Paper Sorter,” United States Patent.
- Gschweitl, H., and Heinz, K, 1988, “Method for Sorting Waste Paper” European Patent
- B G Petrucci, 1977, “Waste Sorting Machine,” United States Patent.
- Pehlivan E., 1995. “Examine of the Recyclable Materials”, Yildiz Technical University, Institute of Science and Technology, Master Thesis, stanbul
- Cascadia Consulting Group, Inc., 2004. Statewide Waste Characterization Study, pp. 90-105.
- Dubanowitz, A.J., 2000. “Design of a Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) for Processing the Recyclable Materials of New York City’s Municipal Solid Waste”, Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering, Columbia University, pp. 10-27.
- State Institute of Statistics of Turkey (SIS), 1993. Environmental Statistics, Household Solid Waste Composition Survey.
- State Institute of Statistics of Turkey (SIS), 1994. Municipal Environmental Inventory, Fundamental Environment Indicator
- State Institute of Statistics of Turkey (SIS), 2001. Environmental Statistics, Household Solid Waste Composition Survey
- State Institute of Statistics of Turkey (SIS), 2004. Municipal Environmental Inventory, Fundamental Environment Indicator
- Metin, E. And Eröztürk, A. and Neyim, C., 2003. “Solid Management Practices and Review of Recovery and Recycling Operations in Turkey”, Waste Management 23 (2003) 425-432.