Eat it, Review it: A New Approach for Review Prediction
Deepal S. Thakur, Rajiv N. Tarsarya, Ashwini Save, "Eat it, Review it: A New Approach for Review Prediction", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 2, Article 9, pp. 1-6, 2019. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Deep Learning has achieved significant improvement in various machine learning tasks. Nowadays, Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) and Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) have been increasing its popularity on Text Sequence i.e. word prediction. The ability to abstract information from image or text is being widely adopted by organizations around the world. A basic task in deep learning is classification be it image or text. Current trending techniques such as RNN, CNN has proven that such techniques open the door for data analysis. Emerging technologies such has Region CNN, Recurrent CNN have been under consideration for the analysis. Recurrent CNN is being under development with the current world. The proposed system uses Recurrent Neural Network for review prediction. Also LSTM is used along with RNN so as to predict long sentences. This system focuses on context based review prediction and will provide full length sentence. This will help to write a proper reviews by understanding the context of user.
CNN, Deep Learning, LSTM, Machine Learning, RCNN, RNN.
- S. Lai, L. Xu, K. Liu and J. Zhao, “Recurrent Convolutional Neural Networks for Text Classification”, Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference on AI 2015.
- P. Ongsulee, “Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning”, 2017 15th International Conference on ICT and Knowledge Engineering (ICT&KE)
- W. Yin, K. Kann, Mo Yu and H. Schütze, “Comparative study of CNN and RNN for Natural Language Processing”, Feb-17.
- Z.Shi, M. Shi and C. Li, “The prediction of character based on Recurrent Neural network language model”, 2017 IEEE/ACIS 16th International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS).
- V. Tran, K. Nguyen and D. Bui, “A Vietnamese Language Model Based on Recurrent Neural Network”, 2016 Eighth International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering.
- K. C. Arnold, K.Z. Gajos and A. T. Kalai, “On Suggesting Phrases vs. Predicting Words for Mobile Text Composition”; https://www.microsoft.com/enus/research/wpcontent/uploads /2016/12/ arnold16suggesting.pdf.
- J. Lee and F. Dernoncourt, “Sequential Short-Text Classification with Recurrent and Convolutional Neural Networks”, Conference paper at NAACL 2016.
- M. Liang and X. Hu, “Recurrent Convolutional Neural Network for Object Recognition”, 2015 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR).
- A. Hassan and A.Mahmood, “Deep Learning for Sentence Classification”, 2017 IEEE Long Island Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT).
- J. Shin, Y. Kim and S. Yoon, “Contextual CNN: A Novel Architecture Capturing Unified Meaning for Sentence Classification”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp).
- W. Yin and H. Schutze, “Multichannel Variable-Size Convolution for Sentence Classification”, 19th Conference on Computational Language Learning, c 2015 Association for Computational Linguistics.
- I.Sutskever, O.Vinyals and Q. V. Le, “Sequence to Sequence Learning with Neural Networks”, Dec-14.
- Y. Zhang, B. Wallace, “A Sensitivity Analysis of (and Practitioners’ Guide to) Convolutional Neural Networks for Sentence Classification”, arXiv: 1510.03820v4 [cs.CL], 2016.
- A. Salem, A. Almarimi, G Andrejková, “Text Dissimilarities Predictions Using Convolutional Neural Networks and Clustering” World Symposium on Digital Intelligence for Systems and Machines (DISA), 2018
- Y. Lin, J. Wang, “Research on text classification based on SVM-KNN” IEEE 5th International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science, 2014
- A. Hassan, A. Mahmood, “Convolutional Recurrent Deep Learning Model for Sentence Classification”, IEEE Access, 2018
- R. Lotfidereshgi, P. Gournay, “Speech Prediction Using an Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network with Application to Packet Loss Concealment”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
- D. Nagalavi, M. Hanumanthappa, “N-gram Word prediction language models to identify the sequence of article blocks in English e-newspapers”, 2016 International Conference on Computation System and Information Technology for Sustainable Solutions (CSITSS)
- E. Ertugrul, P. Karagoz, “Movie Genre Classification from Plot Summaries Using Bidirectional LSTM”, 2018 IEEE 12th International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC)