System for Fingerprint Image Analysis
Rahul R Kale, Mayur M Pawar, Pradnya J Jadhav, Prof. Umesh Mohite, "System for Fingerprint Image Analysis", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 3, Article 7, pp. 1-7, 2020. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
As we know the fingerprint is unique of every living objects. It is quite difficult to find out the prints. Usually the Forensics use Fine powder and duct tapes to identify the prints of living object. As powder is exceptionally muddled, so such molecule can cause loss of information after that examination the information is coordinated with the system. The proposed system consists of an embedded device in which it consists of ultra light to glow the fingerprints details. After that we can detect the fingerprint, analysis and it will checks on the database, and it will return the output after matching. For matching and analysis of the Fingerprint, we will be using the Algorithm for matching.
Fingerprint Identification, Image Processing, Machine learning, Open Cv, ultraviolet light.
- Pavithra. R and K.V. Suresh,”Fingerprint Image Identification for Crime Detection”,IEEE Conference,2019,pp.797-800.
- Samet Taspinar, Husrev T. Sencar, Sevinc Bayram and Nasir Memon,”Fast Camera Fingerprint Matching In Very Large Databases”IEEE Conference 2017,pp.4088-4092.
- Pablo David Gutiérrez, Miguel Lastra, Francisco Herrera, and José Manuel Benítez,”A High Performance Fingerprint Matching System for Large Databases Based on GPU”,IEEE Conference 2013,pp. 1556-6013.
- Chenhao Lin and Ajay Kumar,”Matching Contactless and Contact-Based Conventional Fingerprint Images for Biometrics Identification”IEEE Conference 2018,pp.1057-7149.
- Turki Aljrees, Daming Shi, David Windridge and William Wong, “Criminal Pattern Identification Based On Modified K-means Clustering” IEEE Conference 2016,pp.799-810.
- Mouad.M.H.Ali,Vivek H. Mahale,Pravin Yannawar and A. T. Gaikwad,”Fingerprint Recognition for Person Identification and Verification Based on Minutiae Matching”,IEEE Conference 2016,pp. 332-337.
- Richa Jani and Navneet Agrawal,”A proposed framework for enhancing security in fingerprint and finger-vein multimodal biometric recognition”IEEE Conference 2013,pp.440-445.
- Hao Guoa,” Hidden Markov Model Fingerprint Matching approach”,IEEE Conference 2005, p 5055-5061.
- C.Worawong ,W.Phutdhawong,S.Jirasirisak and W.Phutdhawong, “The Study of Fluorescent Chemicals for Fingerprint Development”IEEE Conference 2016,pp.976-982.
- Stefan Kiltz, Mario Hildebrandt, Jana Dittmann, and Claus Vielhauer,”Challenges In Contact-less Latent Fingerprint Processing In Crime Scenes: Review Of Sensors And Image Processing Investigations ”IEEE Conference 2012, pp. 1054-1061.
- Naja M I and Rajesh R,” Fingerprint Image Enhancement Algorithm and Performance Evaluation”,IEEE Conference 2015,pp. 441-448.
- Xiang Ming, Wu Xiaopei and Hua Quanping,“A Fast Thinning Algorithm for Fingerprint Image”,IEEE Conference 2009,pp.1039-1042.
- D. Demirovic, E. Skejic and A. Šerifovic–Trbalic, "Performance of Some Image Processing Algorithms in Tensorflow," 2018 25th International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing (IWSSIP), Maribor, 2018, pp. 1-4.
- S. Selvarani, S. Jebapriya and R. S. Mary, "Automatic Identification and Detection of Altered Fingerprints," 2014 International Conference on Intelligent Computing Applications, Coimbatore, 2014, pp. 239-243.43.
- “A. Chandrasekaran and B. Thuraisingham, "Fingerprint Matching Algorithm Based on Tree Comparison using Ratios of Relational Distances," The Second International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, Vienna, 2007, pp. 273-280.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embedded_system,Last Accessed on 10th September, 2019.
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/top-10-best-embedded-systems-programming-languages/embedded-system-programming-languages/,Last Accessed on 01th December, 2019.