Comparative analysis of Thermal insulating material in Lithium ion batteries used in EV's
Ms. Kavita Mhaskar, Ms. Piyali Mondal,"Comparative analysis of Thermal insulating material in Lithium ion batteries used in EV's", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 100, pp. 1-3, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The treading technology of electric vehicle are all coming up with lithium ion batteries with increased capacity and ability to give more range. This paper investigate all the type of thermal insulation interface material with ability to absorb maximum and radiate minimum. Also cost estimating of all type of materials are discussed in this paper for helping in selection of appropriate material
Electric vehicle, LI batteries, Thermal insulation, Thermal conductivity, Heat.
- Bandhauer, Todd M., Srinivas Garimella, and Thomas F. Fuller. "A Critical Review of Thermal Issues in Lithium-Ion Batteries." Journal of The Electrochemical Society R1- R25 158.3 (2011). Print.
- Popov, Branko N., Premanand Ramadass, Bala S. Haran, and Ralph E. White. "Capacity Fade Studies of Li-ion Cells Cycled at Different Temperatures." The Electrochemical Society (n.d.). Print.
- Chen, Yufei, and James W. Evans. "Thermal Analysis of Lithium Ion Batteries." Journal of the Electrochemical Society 2708-2712 143.9 (1996): n. pag. Print.
- Khateeb, S., S. Amiruddin, M. Farid, J. Selman, and S. Alhallaj. "Thermal Management of Li-ion Battery with Phase Change Material for Electric Scooters: Experimental Validation." Journal of Power Sources 142.1-2 (2005): 345-53. Print.
- Kuper, Christian, Markus Hoh, Gary Houchin Miller, and Jason Fuhr. "Thermal Management of Hybrid Vehicle Battery Systems." (2009): n. pag. Web.
- Mahamud, Rajib, and Chanwoo Park. "Reciprocating Air Flow for Li-ion Battery Thermal Management to Improve Temperature Uniformity." Journal of Power Sources 196.13 (2011): 5685-5696. Print