Smart Portal: A Platform for Student's Profile Creation, Evaluation and Clustering
Ms. Rutika Naik, Mr. Shubham Warang, Ms. Sneha Pawar, Prof. Dnyaneshwar Bhabad, "Smart Portal: A Platform for Student's Profile Creation, Evaluation and Clustering", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 108, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
In today's era where almost everything is digitized, even then at the end of the day we have to come across the paperwork when it comes to document submission and verification for any process. As a result, with increased advancement in the technology, easy availability and access of data and documents is the main concern. This project is intended to develop an application based system where student data and documents will be stored on a server and create a smart profile on the basis of student data. Student can also use that data and document anywhere anytime. The main aim is to provide a common application for all parts of education. Where each necessary details and document of a student will be available on one single portal also can be accessible by other higher authorities. Additionally, evaluating the profile and clustering of students can be done for better recommendation. The Smart Portal system will be useful in document extraction during the admission process as well as it will be used for requirement of details and document of a candidate during interview. Students can upload their data and documents on the server after registration. Then their data will be analysed by the system by evaluating and clustering. This data is retrieved using QR code scanning system or Email verification/ OTP.
Clustering, Evaluation, Extraction, Smart portal, Verification.
- Dinesh, R., et al. "Global med info smart assistant (GMISA)." 2017 International Conference on Innovations in Green Energy and Healthcare Technologies (IGEHT). IEEE, 2017.
- M. R. Adiwiganda, E. Ariyanto, R. Yasirandi, N. A. Suwastika and Y. A. Setyoko, "Adopting Tiny Encryption Algorithm for Patient Healthcare Record on Smart Card," 2019 International Conference of Computer Science and Information Technology (ICoSNIKOM), Medan, Indonesia, 2019.
- H. Shen and Z. Duan, "Application Research of Clustering Algorithm Based on K-Means in Data Mining," 2020 International Conference onComputer Information and Big Data Applications (CIBDA), Guiyang, China, 2020.
- W. Cheng and T. Shwe, "Clustering Analysis of Student Learning Outcomes Based on Education Data," 2019 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), Covington, KY, USA, 2019.
- E. O. A. Siddiqui, U. Shehzad, A. Shehzad, S. M. M. R. Zaidi and S. Hassan, "QR Based Filing System For Hospitals," 2020 International Conference on Information Science and Communication Technology (ICISCT), KARACHI, Pakistan, 2020.
- A. H. Tank, M. M. Unde, B. J. Patel and P. Raskar, "Storage and transmission of information using grey level QR (quick-response) code structure," 2016 Conference on Advances in Signal Processing (CASP), Pune, 2016.
- D. Ding, J. Li, H. Wang and Z. Liang, "Student Behavior Clustering Method Based on Campus Big Data," 2017 13th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS), Hong Kong, 2017.
- T. Jiang, J. Cao, D. Su and X. Yang, "Analysis and Data Mining of Students' Consumption Behavior Based on a Campus Card System," 2017 International Conference on Smart City and Systems Engineering (ICSCSE), Changsha, 2017.
- Y. Wu, X. Xia and J. Le, "Evaluation of students' achievements based on factor analysis and cluster analysis," 2017 8th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), Beijing, 2017.
- A. Habus-Korbar, N. Tepic, B. Culig and V. Luzar-Stiffler, "Classification and profiles of students based on their motivations concerning higher education," Proceedings of the ITI 2011, 33rd International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces, Dubrovnik, 2011.
- T. Khan, "A Cloud-Based Smart Expiry System Using QR Code," 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT), Rochester, MI, 2018.
- S. Alazmi, A. R. Khan and Q. Yu, "A Comprehensively Secure Smart card access controls," 2018 21st Saudi Computer Society National Computer Conference (NCC), Riyadh, 2018, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/NCG.2018.8592961.
- S. Akbar, E. Gehringer and Z. Hu, "Poster: Improving Formation of Student Teams: A Clustering Approach," 2018 IEEE/ACM 40th International Conference on Software Engineering: Companion (ICSE-Companion), Gothenburg, 2018, pp. 147-148.
- V. K. Anand, S. K. A. Rahiman, E. Ben George and A. S. Huda, "Recursive clustering technique for students' performance evaluation in programming courses," 2018 Majan International Conference (MIC), Muscat, 2018, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/MINTC.2018.8363153.