DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF SINGLE CYLINDER SOLENOID ENGINE
Sanket Sandeep More, Shaikh Md Aameel Iqbal Hassan, Rutvik Rajaram Patil, Pushpak Mahesh Shewale, "DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF SINGLE CYLINDER SOLENOID ENGINE", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 109, pp. 1-7, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Combustion takes place & produces alittle explosion inside the piston cylinder, which converts into energy. We all know IC-Engines are utilized in Automobiles, Aero plane etc. But incomplete combustion generates some harmful gasses, which is main reason for pollution. Science & Technology has been taken many steps for controlling pollution. Like, using CNGs & LPGs rather than Fossil fuels.. Now technology brings Electrical bikes, scooters & cars. Battery of electrical vehicle can be charged easily like mobile. They have less running cost & 100% emission free. But they need very less load carrying capacity & they are also not suitable for long run. So basically, we must prefer Engines for more power & more running capacity. Here we have introduced a mechanism which has more load carrying and running capacity then electric vehicles but make zero emission or pollution. And Introducing Solenoid engines to the world is important as by seeing the current growing electrical automobile market obviously their will a huge demand for the Induction motors as well which in turn will make the traditional IC engine deplict. So, to see the engines in future we have to make some changes in the Tradition Engines. Solenoid engines is a step in the same direction.
battery, Electric vehicles, more load carrying, Solenoid engine , Zero emission.
- Miyuki Blatt & Kendall Houghton. The Effect of Temperature on Magnet Strength.
- National Imports LLC .Permanent magnet design and selection handbook.
- Vishal Abasaheb Misal, Umesh Dattatray Hajare & Arshad Ashak Atar. Electromagnetic Engine. International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (IJTARME). ISSN: 2319 – 3182, Volume-2, Issue-4, 2013.
- Gattani M.K. “Gate operated repulsive magnetic permanent induction linear generator” International journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Volume 05 No 01 SPL, Page 702-706, January 2012.
- Gattani M. K “Fuel free engine for power generation” Proceedings of Annual International Conference on Sustainable Energy And Environmental Sciences-2012, Global science and Technology Forum, Singapore, Page 1-5, 13-14th February,2012.
- Gattani M.K. “Magnetic engine: Alternate energy source beyond oil” Proceedings of National conference on Emerging Trends in Energy Engineering-2012, Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun, Page 97-101, 23-24th March,2012.
- Young & Freedman. University Physics 11th Ed. Addison Wesley, 2004.
- DDavid Meeker. Finite Element Method Magnetic Manual.
- B.P.T. van Guch. Optimizing a solenoid for a Robocup kicker. Technical report, DCT: 2006-051, 2006.
- Official Robocup Website. www.robocub.org.
- Official TechUnited Website. www.TechUnited.nl.  C.J. Zandsteeg. Design of a robocup shooting mechanism. Technical report, DCT: 2005-147, 2005.