Concept Convertible Wheelchair With Ventilator And Monitoring System
Memon anas yunus, Mankar sahil kalpak,Menezes chris william,Mhatre preet vijay, "Concept Convertible Wheelchair With Ventilator And Monitoring System", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 116, pp. 1-7, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The wheelchair is constructed in such a way that it can be passed over uneven surfaces easily. In this wheelchair one cart can be connected to other and both can travelled simultaneously. This wheelchair is designed to reduce the risk for wheelchair depending in adult pomper patients by Enzyme replacement therapy. In this wheelchair it is designed in such a way that a lifting platform device for raising or lowering of a wheelchair is provided. In this wheelchair The main objective of this system is to identify user perspectives on the issues that impact the quality of the daily lives of ventilator, assisted individuals living in the community. This wheelchair is designed in such a way that we don’t need help of hands to move it. The egocentric computer vision based co-robot wheelchair so that the patient dosen’t need the hands to move the wheelchair.
- John S. Power, “Apparatus For Coupling Wheelchairs To Ventilator Carts”, Aug 2001.
- Van der Meijden, “Orphanet Journal Of Rare Diseases”, 2018.
- Erin M. Johnson, “Pulmonary Function Tests Predict Ventilator Use In Late-onset Pompe Disease”, Nov 2015.
- Jeffrey J. Stoen, “Foldable Platform Wheelchair Lift With Safety Barrier”, Mar 1995.
- Dina Brooks, “User Perspectives On The Issues That Influence The Quality Of Daily Life Of Ventilator-assisted Individuals With Neuromuscular Disorders” , Dec 2004.
- Andrew Mackay Slorance, “Wheelchair-Towable Article”, Jun 2020.
- Mohammed Kutbi, “Usability Studied Of An Egocentric Vision-Based Robotic Wheelchair” , Jul 2020.
- D. Kim, “Pulmonary Insufficiency And Successful Noninvasive Ventilation In Fascioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy” , 2020.
- Shubham Sagar Nayak, “Wheel Chair with Health Monitoring System Using IoT” , May 2017.
- Rashid Ahmed K., “Design and Fabrication of Pneumatically Powered Wheel Chair-Stretcher Device”, Oct 2015.