Optimization of CNC Machining
Harshal Nilkanth Nemade,"Optimization of CNC Machining", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 123, pp. 1-3, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The inspiration driving CNC machining undertakings is to make explicit shapes or surface characteristics for a thing. In view of math and surface completion determinations, conditions for machining assignments have for the most part been chosen. Assembling ventures endeavor to make high phenomenal things at decay cost to stay serious inside the market. This exploration zeroed in on growing the advantage of benefit on PC mathematical control (CNC) by enhancing machining boundaries by processing activities. In this exploration, the profundity of cut, cutting velocity and feed rate on the aluminum amalgam work piece by the utilization of carbide unit, embed shaper, HSS were utilized to enhance the advantage of CNC processing measures by advancing machining boundaries picked to be assessed in this investigation by utilizing Taguchi's System approach including symmetrical exhibit. The Taguchi strategy is utilized to notice the impact of cycle boundaries and to look at a portion of the decrease speed, feed and profundity with acknowledgment of the essential machinability part, surface end. The surface completion has been portrayed as quality attributes and is accepted to be straightforwardly identified with efficiency.
Optimizing Taguchi Method, optimizing machining parameters, CNC machining.
- Choudhury, M.A. El-Baradie, “Tool-life prediction model by design of experiments for turning high strength steel (290 BHN).” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 77(1998) 319–326.
- Z.A. Zoya, R. Krisnamurthy, 2000, “The performance of CBN tools in the machining of titanium alloys,” Journal of Mat. Process. Technology 100, pp. 80 – 86.
- Optimization of milling process parameters of en33 using taguchi parameter design approach Mr. Dhole n.s. 1, prof. Naik g.r 2, Mr. Prabhawalkar m.s. 3.
- Optimization of Input Process Parameters in CNC Milling Machine of EN24 Steel 1Balinder Singh, 2Rajesh Khanna, 3Kapil Goyal, 4Pawan Kumar
- Optimization of process parameters of CNC Milling machine for mild steel using Taguchi design and Single to Noise ratio Analysis ANIL CHOUBEY1 , VEDANSH CHATURVEDI2 ,JYOTI VIMAL
- C. Tsao, Grey–Taguchi technique to optimize the milling parameters of aluminum alloy, International Journal on Advanced Manufacturing Technology (2009) 40:41–48