Blind Stick Using Ultrasonic Sensor with Voice announcement and GPS tracking
Mr. Sandeep Mishra, Mr. Pramod Patil, Mr. Vipul Dhokte, Prof. Mukeshkumar Mishra, "Blind Stick Using Ultrasonic Sensor with Voice announcement and GPS tracking", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 13, pp. 1-5, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
for blind individuals. Basically, the ultrasonic detector is enforced within the walking stick for detection the obstacles ahead of the blind/impaired persons. If there are any obstacles, it'll alert the blind man to avoid that obstacles and therefore the alert in Our project proposes a low-priced walking stick supported latest technology and a brand-new implementation are created for economical interface the shape of voice announcement and buzzer to form a lot of helpful the stick is additionally mounted with the water detector that detects and alerts the blind if any wetness content is present to avoid slippery methods. Daily in several aspects so as to produce versatile and safe movement for the individuals. During this technology driven world, wherever individuals try to measure severally, this project propose a low-priced stick for blind individuals to achieve personal independence, in order that they will move from one place to a different simply and safely. A conveyable stick is style and developed that detects the obstacles within the path of the blind using sensors. The buzzer and vibration motor are activated once any obstacle is detected. Additionally, the stick is provided with GPS and SMS message system. GPS system give the knowledge relating to the situation of the blind man using the stick with his relations. SMS system is employed by the blind to send SMS message to the saved numbers within the microcontroller just in case of emergency.
GPS, GSM, microcontroller, Ultrasonic Sensor, water sensor
- Abdel Ilh Nour "Automated Mobility and Orientation System for Blind" INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON SMART SENSING International Journal 2013.
- Viten Vilas Lonkaar, Varun Vasant Marthe, Mrunmayi Mohan Modake. "Electronic path guidance for visually impaired people " The Of Engineering And Sciences (IJES), 2013.
- Mahdi Safia A., Muhasin Asaad H. and Al-Mosawi Ali I. "Used Ultrasonic Sensor for Blind and Deaf persons Combines Voice." International Science Congresse Association 50-51, 2012.
- Lamya El alamey, Sara Lhaddad, Soukaina Maalal, Yasmine Taybi,Yassine Salih-Alj "Bus Identification System for Visually Impaired Person."International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Serviced and Technologies, pp.13-15, 2012.
- A. R. Garcia, R. Fonseca. A. Duran. "Electronic long cane for locomotion improving on visual impaired people" IEEE, pp.58-61, 2011
- S. Sai Santhosh, T. Sasiprabha, R. Jeberson,. "BLI – NAV Embedded Navigation System for Blind People." IEEE 277-282, 2010 International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineers ISSN- 2321-2055 (E) http://www.arresearchpublication.com IJEEE, Volume 07, Issue 01, Jan- June 2015 309
- Mohd Helmy Abd Wahab, Amirul A. Talib, Herdawatie A.Kadir, Ayob Johari, A.Noraziah, Roslina M. Sidek, Ariffin A. “Smart cane: assistive cane for visually Impaired people”, IJCSI, Vol.8 Issue 4, July 2011.
- “Electronic Interfaces Aiding the Visually Impaired in Environmental Access, Mobility and Navigation” 978-1-4244-7562-9/107©2010 IEEE.POLAND, pp. 13-15, 2010.
- Shripad Bhatlawande, Manjunatha Mahadevappa, Jayanta Mukherjee, Mukul Biswas “Design, Development and Clinical Evaluation of the Electronic Mobility Cane for Vision Rehabilitation” 10.1109/TNSRE.2014.2324974, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering.
- G.Gayathri, M.Vishnupriya, R.Nandhini, Ms.M.Banupriya “SMART WALKING STICK FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED” International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 3 Issue 3 March, 2014 Page No. 4057-4061.
- Nandhini.N , Vinoth chakkaravarthy.G , G.Deepa Priya “Talking Assistance about Location Finding both Indoor and Outdoor for Blind People” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) Vol. 3, Issue 2, February 2014.
- Arijit Datta “Advanced GPS & GSM Based Navigation System for Blinds” International Journal for Research in Technological Studies Vol. 1, Issue 6 May 2014 | ISSN (online): 2348-1439.