Software Based calculations of Electrical Machine Design
Ms. Priya Singh, Ms. Riya Salunkhe, Ms. Bhavana Sawant, Anojkumar Yadav, "Software Based calculations of Electrical Machine Design", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 132, pp. 1-5, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
This paper gives an idea about a futuristic method for producing electricity with the This project presents the Designing of Transformer and Induction Motor. Mathematical equations are used for the designing of Transformer and Induction Motor. They help in determining the dimension and electrical parameters which will satisfy specifications such as rating of machine, speed of the machine, etc. used for design. But the design calculation can be a hectic process when done manually. Since the calculation is long and interdependent with each steps the occurrence of error is more likely. Python programming language is adopted for fast computation, to simplify the process and to minimize this error. The program is designed in such a way that allows the user to enter the main specification of the machine. The program performs the calculation required thus allowing the user to obtain the results. In addition, the software would be useful for the education and research purpose.
Python, Transformer, Induction Motor, Designing, Calculation.
- Akshansh Sharma, Firoj Khan, Deepak Sharma, Dr. Sunil Gupta “Python: The Programming Language of Future” IJIRT, May 2020.
- K. R. Srinath “Python – The Fastest Growing Programming Language” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). Volume: 04 Issue: 12, Dec-2017.
- Ayushi Patel, Namrata Bapodariya, Himanshu Panchal, Nimesh Smart, Kshitij Bhatt “Design 3-Phase Core Type of Transformer and Modification of Symmetrical Star Shaped Core” International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development Volume 4, Issue 1, January -2017
- Kalyani Adawadkar “Python Programming-Applications and Future” IJIRT, April 2017.
- Nileema Patil, J. H. Patil “Design and Analysis of Transformer Using MATLAB”, IJSTE, Volume 1, Issue 12, June 2015.
- Ankur Verma, Kapil Gandhi, Divi Saxena, Arvind Kumar, Ankit Verma “Design of Single and Three phase Transformer Using MATLAB” International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Volume-4, Issue-2, April-2014.
- Joseph El Hayek “Transformer Design as a Key for Efficiency Optimization” XIX International Conference, May 2010.
- A Bogdanchikov , M Zhaparov and R Suliyev “Python to learn programming”
- H. G. Steffens “Fundamentals of Transformer Construction and design”.
- A.K.Swawhney “Electrical Machine Design”.