The Calculation of Electric Motor a nd Lithium Battery Capacity of IIRED E BIKE
Aaditya G. Samant, Shubham J. Patil, Ashutosh S. Patil, Prof. Rahul Abhyankar, "The Calculation of Electric Motor a nd Lithium Battery Capacity of IIRED E BIKE", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 136, pp. 1-4, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Now days the use of fossil fuels increases continuously because of which in future there will be a stage where we are going to lost all these resources completely. Therefore there are so many organizations or companies which are preferred to used renewable energy sources. This Paper study was done with Brushless DC motor and Lithium-Polymer battery as main propulsion and energy storage for our E-Bike. In this paper we have studied various factors taken into account for designing of electric two-wheeler. This paper proposes an equation-based design for battery electric vehicles. It covers all the parts of the electric vehicle starting from the tractive force calculation, battery model, motor model, drive line model and losses associated with these models. This study is beneficial for the designing of the battery electric Two-Wheeler according to any specification. Apart from this, proper selection of rating required also contributes in using an electric motor of appropriate size, because the size of the motor depends on the rating. Thus, to meet all the needs of the traction characteristics, a proper selection of motor rating should be done based on the load.
Electric motor, Electric bike, Selection of Rating of motor, Electric Vehicle, Brushless DC motor, Li-ion Battery pack.
- Shun xiang id , guangdi hu , ruisen huang , feng guo and pengkai zhou,“lithium-ion battery online rapid state-of-power estimation under multiple constraints”, school mechanical engineering, southwest jiaotong university, chengdu 610031, china, 2018.
- esther salmeron-manzano 1 and francisco manzano-agugliaro 2,the electric bicycle: worldwide research trends* 1 faculty of legal, social and human sciences, universidad internacional de la rioja (unir),av. De la paz, 137, 26006 logroño, spain; email@example.com department of engineering, university of almeria, cei a3, 04120 almeria, spain correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +34-950-015396; fax: +34-950-015491
- dhvani pandya, dr. A.m. bisen, “analysis of chassis in 2 wheeler for weight reduction” ‘international journal of engineering research & technology (ijert) issn: 2278-0181 published by, www.ijert.org ncimacemt – 2016.
- sheikh mohibul islam rumi, mehdi fakid hossain, i.s.m. shanamul islam and md. Khalilur rahman, "system design of two wheeler self-balanced vehicle", mecatronics-2014-tokyo, november 27-29, 2014.
- Shun XIANG ID,guangdihu,Ruisen Huang, Feng Guo and pengkaizhou, “Lithium-Ion Battery Online Rapid State-of-Power Estimation under Multiple Constraints” , school of mechanical engineering, southwest jiao tong university, chengdu 610031, china, 2018
- Mariam Khan1 and Narayan C. Kar, “Hybrid Electric Vehicles for Sustainable Transportation: A Canadian Perspective”, WORLD Electric Vehicle Journal Vol. 3 - ISSN 2032-6653 - © 2009 AVERE
- Dhvani Pandya, Dr. A.M. Bisen, “Analysis of Chassis in 3-WHEELER E-Rickshaw forweight Reduction” ‘International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 Published by, www.ijert.org NCIMACEMT – 2016.
- Inayati, Hery Tri Waloyo AND MUHAMMAD NIZAM, “Model-Based Simulation for HYBRID FUEL Cell/Battery/Ultracapacitor Electric Vehicle”, 2018 5th International Conference on Electric Vehicular Technology (ICEVT) October 30-31, 2018, Surakarta, Indonesia.
- Aditya Dhand ''Design of electric vehicle propulsion system'', Submitted to City University London, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) May 2015
- Buchmann, I. 2001. "Batteries in a Portable World: A Handbook on Rechargable Batteries for Nonengineers," 2d ed. Cadex Electronics, 22000 Fraserwood Way, Richmond, BC, Canada V6W 1J6.