Future Applications of Smart Iot Devices
Devkrishna Pareek, Prof. Nitesh Kumar, "Future Applications of Smart Iot Devices", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 156, pp. 1-5, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
With the Internet of Things (IoT) bit by bit creating as the resulting time of the headway of the Internet, it gets critical to see the diverse expected zones for the utilization of IoT and the research challenges that are connected with these applications going from splendid savvy urban areas, to medical care administrations, shrewd farming, collaborations and retail. IoT is needed to attack into for all expectations and purposes for all pieces of our day-to-day life. Despite the fact that the current IoT enabling advancements have immensely improved in the continuous years, there are so far different issues that require attention. Since the IoT ideas results from heterogeneous advancements, many examination difficulties will arise. In like manner, IoT is planning for new components of exploration to be finished. This paper presents the progressing headway of IoT advancements and inspects future applications.
Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Privacy, Smart devices, Security.
- K. K. Patel, S. M. Patel, et al., “Internet of things IOT: definition, characteristics, architecture, enabling technologies, application future challenges,” International journal of engineering science and computing, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 6122–6131, 2016.
- I. Ahmad and K. Pothuganti, "Design & implementation of real time autonomous car by using image processing & IoT," 2020 Third International Conference on Smart Systems and Inventive Technology (ICSSIT), Tirunelveli, India, 2020, pp. 107-113, doi:10.1109/ICSSIT48917.2020.9214125.
- Vishal Dineshkumar Soni. (2018). IOT BASED PARKING LOT. International Engineering Journal For Research & Development, 3(1), 9. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/9GSAR
- S. V. Zanjal and G. R. Talmale, “Medicine reminder and monitoring system for secure health using IOT,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 78, pp. 471–476, 2016.
- I. Ahmad and K. Pothuganti, Analysis of different convolution neural network models to diagnose Alzheimer’s disease, Materials Today: Proceedings, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.09.625
- J. Cooper and A. James, “Challenges for database management in the internet of things”IETE Technical Review,vol.26,no.5,pp.320–329,2009.
- Z. Alansari, N. B. Anuar, A. Kamsin, M. R. Belgaum, J. Alshaer, S. Soomro, and M. H. Miraz, “Internet of Things: Infrastructure, Architecture, Security and Privacy”, in 2018 International Conference on Computing, Electronics Communications Engineering (iCCECE), pp. 150– 155, Aug 2018.
- Jubin Dipakkumar Kothari. (2018 Plant Disease Identification using Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning Approach. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue 11, 11082- 11085. DOI:10.15680/IJIRSET.2019.0711081.
- Vishal Dineshkumar Soni. (2019). IOT connected with e-learning . International Journal on Integrated Education, 2(5), 273-277. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.v2i5.496
- H. U. Rehman, M. Asif, and M. Ahmad, “Future applications and research challenges of IOT,” in 2017 International Conference on Informa-tion and Communication Technologies (ICICT), pp. 68–74, Dec 2017
- A. Mazayev, J. A. Martins, and N. Correia, “Interoperability in IoT Through the Semantic Profiling of Objects,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 19379–19385, 2018.
- Jubin Dipakkumar Kothari. (2018). Detecting Welding Defects in Steel Plates using Machine Learning and Computer Vision Algorithms. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 7, Issue 9, 3682-3686. DOI:10.15662/IJAREEIE.2018.0709013. r.2020.09.625.
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things#Medical_and_healthcare
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things#Agriculture
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things#Environmental_monitoring