Design of Multi Storey Sleeve Car Parking With Stadd Pro.
Mr. Ganesh Londhe., Ms. Apurva Mhatre, Ms. Vidya Jadhav, Mr. Shashank Mokashi, "Design of Multi Storey Sleeve Car Parking With Stadd Pro.", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 170, pp. 1-3, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
This review paper involves the study of various aspects of analysis and design of multi storey car parking by using STAAD. Pro. Structural designing requires a detailed structural analysis on which the design of the structure is based. But it is not always possible to do in manual calculation hence the need for programming tools was found. For which several of power tools were formed, among which the most widely used one is STAAD. Pro, which allows the structural and seismic analysis prior to its construction. For high rise buildings its quite feasible to use STAAD. Pro for computing the loads and its combination and analysing the structure and designing the structure based on the analysis.
Structural designing, Analysis, Seismic , STAAD. Pro , Programming tools, Auto Cad.
- “Eduardo Barata , Luis Cruz (Parking at the UC campus: Problems and solutions), Joăo-Pedro FerreiraGEMF and Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, Av. Dias da Silva, 165, 3004-512 Coimbra, Portugal
- Paul A. Barter off-street parking policy surprises in Asian citizens, LKY School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, 469C Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259772, Singapore
- Puay Ping Koh , Yiik Diew Wong Centre for Infrastructure Systems, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, N1-B1b-09, Singapore
- Richard Arnott a,, John Rowse b “Downtown parking in auto city” a Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside, 4106, Sproul Hall, USA b Department of Economics, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4 .
- Zhen (Sean) Qian a, Feng (Evan) Xiao b, H.M. Zhang c(2012), a Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, USA b College of Traffic and Transportation, Southwest Jiaotong University, China c School of Transportation Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, PR China