Review of face detection system using neural network
Deepak A. Yadav,Prof. Sonia Dubey, "Review of face detection system using neural network", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 184, pp. 1-5, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Face detection is one of the most suitable applications for image processing and biometric programs. Artificial neural networks have been used in the many field like image processing, pattern recognition, sales forecasting, customer research and data validation. Face detection and recognition have become one of the most popular biometric techniques over the past few years. There is a lack of research literature that provides an overview of studies and research-related research of Artificial neural networks face detection. Therefore, this study includes a review of facial recognition studies as well systems based on various Artificial neural networks methods and algorithms.
Artificial Neural Networks,biometric authentication,Face Detection, Face Recognitio, Unauthorized access.
- ] W. Zhao, et al (2000) “Face recognition: a literature survey”, Technical Report CAR-TR-948,University of Maryland, October 2000.
- Turk M &Pentland A (1991) “Eigenfaces for recognition”, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, Vol.3, pp71–86.
- Phil Brimblecombe (2002) “Face Detection using Neural Networks”, H615 – Meng Electronic Engineering, School of Electronics and Physical Sciences, URN: 1046063.
- BouchraAbboud, et al (2004) “Facial expression recognition and synthesis based on an appearance model”, Signal Processing: Image Communication, Vol. 19, Issue. 8, pp723-740.
- Brunelli R &Poggio T (1993) “Face recognition: features versus templates”, IEEE Transaction Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 15, No.10, pp1042–1052.
- FeiZuo (2006) Embedded Face Recognition Using Cascaded Structures, Thesis, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, China.
- Abboud B, Davoine F & Dang M (2004) “Facial expression recognition and synthesis based on anappearance model”, Signal Processing: Image Communication, Vol.19, No.8, pp723–740.
- Mohammad Alia, AbdelfatahTamimi and Omaima Al-Allaf, "Integrated System For Monitoring AndRecognizing Students During Class Session", AIRCC’s: International Journal Of Multimedia & ItsApplications (IJMA), Vol.5, No.6, December 2013, pp:45-52. Airccse.org/journal/ijma.html
- Jain A, Ross A &Prabhakar S (2004) “An introduction to biometric recognition”, IEEE Transactionson Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Vol.14, No.1, pp4–20, Jan.
- Henry Rowley, Baluja S. &Kanade T. (1999) “Neural Network-Based Face Detection, ComputerVision and Pattern Recognition”, Neural Network-Based Face Detection, Pitts-burgh, CarnegieMellon University, PhD thesis.
- KahKay Sung & Tomaso Poggio (1994) Example Based Learning For View Based Human Face Detection, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and Center For Biological And Computational Learning, Memo 1521, CBCL Paper 112, MIT, December.
- Henry A. Rowley, ShumeetBaluja&Takeo Kanade. (1997) Rotation Invariant Neural Network-BasedFace Detection, December, CMU-CS-97-201
- Jeffrey S. Norris (1999) Face Detection and Recognition in Office Environments, thesis, Dept. ofElectrical Eng. and CS, Master of Eng in Electrical Eng., Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Hazem M. El-Bakry (2002), Face Detection Using Neural Networks and Image Decomposition Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 22, pp:205-215.
- Lin-Lin Huang, et al (2003) “Face detection from cluttered images using a polynomial neural network”, Neurocomputing, Vol.51, pp197 – 211.
- Masakazu Matsugu (2003) “Subject independent facial expression recognition with robust facedetection using a convolutional neural network”, Neural Networks, Vol.16, pp555–559.
- Zoran Bojkovic& Andreja Samcovic (2006) Face Detection Approach In Neural Network BasedMethod For Video Surveillance, 8th Seminar on Neural Network Applications in Electrical Engineering, Neurel, Faculty Of Electrical Eng., University Of Belgrade, Serbia, September 25-27.
- Aamer Mohamed, et al (2008) “Face Detection based Neural Networks using Robust Skin ColorSegmentation”, 5th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices, IEEE.