Generation of Hydroelectricity By Sea Waves
Ms. Disha Pawaskar, Mr. Pratik Pawar, Mr. Mayur Pawar, Mr. Sahil Shelke, "Generation of Hydroelectricity By Sea Waves", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 186, pp. 1-4, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Oscillation Wave Column (Owc) is generation of electricity and most popular categories of wave energy device. They work on the natural wave action i.e alternate compression & decompression of Trapped Air to generate electricity. In the view of rising population & more consumption of electricity, alternative thinking for generation of electricity for future use is essential. In recent years the application of generation of hydroelectricity (By OWC) in most of the country is widely acceptable. The Main objective of present research work is to provide & popularize the simple, feasible, ecofriendly, renewable source for generation of electricity. OWC technology in such a type of system, which hardness energy from oscillation of seawater into chamber & converts wave energy into electrical energy with low energy impact.
Hydrology, Hydraulics, Owc, Chamber, Turbine, Energy Conveter.
- S. Shafiee, E. Topal, “When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished?,” Energy Policy, vol.37, pp. 181– 189, 2009.
- K. Kaygusuz, “Energy for sustainable development: A case of developing countries,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol.16, pp. 1116– 1126, 2012.
- 3 N. L. Panwar, S.C. Kaushik, S. Kothari, S, “Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review,” Renewable and SustainableEnergy Reviews, vol. 15, pp. 1513–1524, 2011.
- I.R. Pillai, R. Banerjee, R, “Renewable energy in India: Status and potential,” Energy, vol. 34, pp. 970–980. 2009.
- S. Wang, P. Yuan, D. Li, Y. Jiao, “An overview of ocean renewable energy in China,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, pp. 91–111 2011.
- H. Lund, “Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development,” Energy, vol. 32, pp. 912– 919. 2007.
- A. Clement et al. 2002. Wave Energy in Europe?: Current Status and Perspectives, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 6, pp. 405-431.
- B. Drew et al. 2009. A Review of Wave Energy Converter Technology, Journal of Power and Energy, vol. 223, pp. 887-902.
- Sanjay Murlidhar Karodpati and Alka Sunil Kote, 2013, “Energy-Efficient And Cost- Effective Sewage Treatment Using Phytorid Technology,” International Journal of Advanced Technology in Civil Engineering, ISSN: 2231 –5721, Volume-2, Issue-1.
- Swapnil S. Navaghare, Vipul A. Kadam, Suraj T. Sawant, Saurabhswamy And Prof. Archana N. Mahajan, April 2016, “New Invention On Reuse Of Sewage And Waste water byphytorid Technology,” International Journal On Recent And Innovation Trends In Computing And Communication, Volume: 4.
- Anuradha Manikrao Patil1, Sagar Gawande, June 2016, “Implementation Of Sewage Treatment Plant By Using Phytorid Technology,” International Journal Of Innovative Research In Technology, Volume 3 Issue 1.
- AnwarTahseen, Singh Bihari, Kumar Rakesh, July 2016, “Treatment Of Municipal Wastewater Through Constructed Wetland,” International Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment, Vol. 3 Issue 6.
- A.R.Mhaske, S.M. Taley and R.B. Biniwale, October 2014, “Removal Of Tubidity From Sewage Water By Phytorid Sewage Treatment Plant: A Study Using The Response Surface Methodology,” International Journal Of Innovative Research In Technology, Volume 7, Issue 2.
- Debosmita Kundu, Dymphna Joyce John, Teresa Adhikari, Purnam Ghosh, 29 Feb 2016, “Study Of Rhizospheric Association In Improving The Efectiveness Of A Phytorid Plant Towards Bioremediation,” International Journal Of Innovative Research In Technology, Volume 5, Issue 3.
- Mhaske,A.R, 1 Jan 2017, “Using Box-Behnken Experimental Design,” International Journal Of Innovative Research In Science, Engineering And Technology, Volume 7, Issue 3.
- R.B. Biniwale, 2012, “Application Of Natural Methods For Sewage Treatment And Polishing Of Treated Wastewater,” Journal For Application Of Natural Methods, Volume 7, Issue 3