Estimation and Evaluation of G+3 Residential Building
Mr. Tejesh Bhalekar, Mr. Akshay Jadhav, Mr. Satish Gupta, "Estimation and Evaluation of G+3 Residential Building", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 236, pp. 1-4, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Any construction project to begin with starts with the Layout of the building or structure followed by Design and Analysis of the structure which is succeeded by cost estimation and planning for the said project. This project involves the layout, design, analysis, planning and cost estimation of a G+3 residential building located in Bhiwandi. The layout of the proposed G+3 residential building is based on a plot of size 18X15M. Previously the plot was being used as a commercial complex, but according to the new plan it will be used as a multi-storied residential building. The ground floor of the building will be used as parking while the remaining 3 floors will be divided into 6 apartments each having an area of 2BHK & 1BHK 60.97sqm & 48.25sqm. Each apartment is of 2BHK and 1BHK configuration.
Beam, Columns, Design, Analysis, Structure, Wind load, Shear force, bending moment and Axial force.
- Cost Estimating Guide for Program and Project Management, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Management, Budget and Evaluation, DOE G 430.1- 1X, April 2004.
- AISC 360-05, Specification of Structural Steel Building, An American National standard, American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc., 2005.
- Calado L, Simoes da Silva L and Simoes R (2000), “Cyclic Behavior of Steel and Composite Beam-To-Column Joints”, Department Of Civil Engineering, Instituto Superior, Tecnico, Lisbon, Portugal And Universidade de Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal, pp. 159-169.
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Kyoto protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. UNFCCC: Kyoto; 1998.
- Climate change 2007: Synthesis report. Geneva: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC); 2007.
- V.Varalakshmi, G. Shiva Kumar and R. Sunil Sarma, “Analysis and Design of G+5 residential building”, mini project report, Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management, Dundigal, Hyderabad, India-2014.
- Aman, Manjunath Nalwadgi, Vishal T, Gajendra, Analysis and design of multistory building by using STAAD Pro, AIET Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India – 2016.
- R.D.Deshpande, Manoj. N. Pai, N. Pawan, Aashish.P.Pednekar, “ANALYSIS, DESIGN AND ESTIMATION OF BASEMENT+G+2 RESIDENTIAL BUILDING,” KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi, Karnataka, India- 2017.
- Divya kmath, K.Vandana Reddy, Analysis and Design of reinforced concrete structures-A G+5 building model, mini project report, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, India- 2012.
- Aman, Manjunath Nalwadgi , Vishal T ,Gajendra"Analysis and design of multistorey building by using STAAD Pro " International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 03 Issue: 06 | June-2016 Page 887-891.
- Anyangu Harris AmungK, K. Prabin Kumar, Gopi Bala Vinay, “Multi Storey CarPark Design Project”. Design And Analysis Of G+8 Commercial Building UsingSTAAD PRO F16/29850/2009
- Analysis and design ofmulti-storeyed parking building proposed at Jalahalli cross, Bangaluru Pramod Kr,Venkatesh K, Pawan R, Praveen Kumar M B, Gajendra D R International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.