Light Fidelity(LiFi)- Wireless Optical Networking Technology
Ms. Priyanka Rao ,Prof. Pragati Mestry, "3D INTERNET", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 237, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The Internet, today, has become an important part of our lives. The World Wide Web that was once a small and inaccessible data storage service is now large and valuable. Current activities partially or completely integrated into the physical world can be made to a higher standard. All activities related to our daily life are mapped and linked to another business in the digital world. The world has seen great strides in the Internet and in 3D stereoscopic displays. The time has come to unite the two to bring a new level of experience to the users. 3D Internet is a concept that is yet to be used and requires browsers to be equipped with in-depth visualization and artificial intelligence. When this material is included, the Internet concept of material may become a reality discussed in this paper. In this paper we have discussed the features, possible setting methods, applications, and advantages and disadvantages of using the Internet. With this paper we aim to provide a clear view of 3D Internet and the potential benefits associated with this obviously cost the amount of investment needed to be used.
applications, augmented reality, depth perception, Internet, Internet of things, 3D
- Miniwatts Marketing Group, "Internet USAGE STATISTICS", global Internet statistics, June 30 2015. Available: http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm [Accessed: September 20,2015].
- Michael Moreyne: The Business and IT Services business strategy, 'Web 3.0 - The Semantic Web', 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.moreyne.com/web-3-0-the-semantic-web/ [Accessed: 17- Oct- 2015].
- Mrs. G. Sumalatha, Mr. S. Bharathiraja, E. (2013). "Research on 3d Internet on web 3.0". IJECS volume 2 release 3 March 2013 pg. 593-598.
- P. Patil, '3D Internet', Slideshare.net, 2013. [Online]. Available: http://www.slideshare.net/prasadpa3954/3d-internet-27320866 [Accessed: 17- Oct- 2015].
- Peter Baranyi, 10th International Symposium of Hungarian Researchers on Computational Intelligence and Informatics 229, 3D Internet for Cognitive Info-Communication.
- Internet Status, 'Akamai Internet Status | Q2 Report 2015 | Communication, Trends', 2015. [Online]. Available: https://www.stateoftheinternet.com/resource-connectivity-2015-q2-state-of-the- internet-report.html [Accessed: 17- Oct- 2015].
- Visible facts, facts of "Vision Station", 2015. Available: https://www.vrealities.com/products/featured/visionstation [Accessed: September 20, 2015].
- Linden Labs, "About", Second Life, 2015. Available: http://secondlife.com/whatis [Accessed: September 20, 2015].
- Laurence Cruz, "When the Internet Goes 3D", Cisco Newsroom | Network, 2013. Available: http://newsroom.cisco.com/feature-content?type=webcontent&articleId=1129025 [Accessed: September 20, 2015].
- The Irish Times, ‘The unpopular reality of taxpayers we see is more than just confusion’, 2015. [Online].
- Mozilla Foundation, "Web GL", Mozilla Foundation, 2015. https://developer.mozilla.org/enUS/docs/Web/API/WebGL_API [Accessed: September 20, 2015].
- Vangie Beal, “the unpopular reality of taxpayers we see”, 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/A/Augmented_Reality.html [Accessed: 17- Oct- 2015]