An overview on the rising solar energy
Ms. Omkar K. Joshi, Ms. Amruta Dhuri, Ms. Riya Patil, Prof. Bhushan Save, "An overview on the rising solar energy", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 240, pp. 1-3, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The renewable energy is the requirement of today’s life. The demand of energy increases day by day. As there is high, demand for energy the use the fossil fuel increase with the same. As a result, we are running out of resources. Many researchers, common people, scientist working on the renewable energy. Most of them are focusing on solar energy. It is because the solar energy is available in large amount and it will not end. In the last few years, many people, researchers have studied solar energy and it shows that there has been a huge increase in the use of solar energy and solar equipment. We can say that the solar energy is the future of our life. This paper focused mainly on the growth of the solar energy.
Fuels, Renewable energy, solar energy, Solar Panels, Solar Power.
- “Hybrid Ecopower Hybrid Ventilator ”https://skylinegroup.co.in/ecopower.html Last Accessed on 5th March, 2020.
- Jai Singh Arya1, Aadesh Kumar Arya2, Sanjeev Aggarwal3, “Recent Trends in Solar Energy Generation”, Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers, 2013, pp. 752-754.
- N.W. Alnaser1,and W.E. Alnaser2, “The impact of the rise of using solar energy in GCC countries”, Renewable Energy and Environmental Sustainability, 4(7) (2019) pp. 67-75
- Sumedha R.G. Weliwaththage, Udara S.P.R. Arachchige, “Solar Energy Technology”, journal of research technology and engineering, 1(3) (2020) pp. 1-11
- Mayis G. Gulaliyev 1,* , Elchin R. Mustafayev 2 and Gulsura Y. Mehdiyeva 3, “Assessment of Solar Energy Potential and It Ecological-Economic Efficiency: Azerbaijan Case”, Sustainability, 2020
- Sarah Lozanova, “4 Trends in Solar Energy for 2020”, Earth911, 2020.
- Zehner and Ozzie, “Green Illusions”, Lincoln and London: University of Nebraska Press. Pp., 331–42, 2012
- S. Rao and B.B.Parulekar, “Energy Technology Non-Conventional, Renewable & Conventional”, Khanna Publication, 3rd, 2012.
- Mingzhi Zhao, Zhizhang Liu and Mingjun Yu, “Data acquisition and analyzing of solar energy resource”,Information and Automation (ICIA), Harbin, p.p., 2205-2208, 20-23 June 2010.
- Luke Richardson, “The history ofsolar energy”, Energy sage, May3, 2018.