SMART WASTE MANAGEMENT
Mr. Ritesh Dhadiwal, Mr. Pandhari Gurav, Mr. Shubham Gurav,Mr. Avadhut Joshi, "SMART WASTE MANAGEMENT", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 72, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Solid waste management is a challenge for the cities authorities in developing countries mainly due to the increasing generation of waste, the burden posed on the municipal budget as a result of the high costs associated to its management, the lack of understanding over a diversity of factors that affect the different stages of waste management and linkages necessary to enable the entire handling system functioning. An analysis of literature on the work done and reported mainly in publications from 2005 to 2011, related to waste management in developing countries, showed that few articles give quantitative information. The analysis was conducted in two of the major scientific journals, Waste Management Journal and Waste Management and Research. In this project, smart waste management has been done in such a way that Calculated how much waste is generated by studying their population in a particular area (Kasturi Park and R.N.P Park, Bhayandar (E) ).By the help of calculation of waste if there are too many vehicles to carry that garbage, then reduce the number of vehicles in the area And they will be sent to areas where trucks are in short supply.
Management, Generation rate, Developing Countries, Population, Disposal
- Sujauddin, M., Huda, M.S., Rafifiqul Hoque, A.T.M., 2008. Household solid waste characteristics and management in Chittagong, Bangladesh. Journal of Waste Management 28, 16881695, Zhuang, Y., Wu, S.W., Wang, Y.L., Wu, W.Z., Chen, Y.X., 2008. Source separation of household waste: a case study in China. Journal of Waste Management 28, 20222030
- Hazra, T., Goel, S., 2009. Solid waste management in Kolkata, India: practices and challenges. Journal of Waste Management 29, 470478, Tadesse, T., Ruijs, A., Hagos, F., 2008. Household waste disposal in Mekelle city.Northern Ethiopia Journal of Waste Management 28, 20032012.
- Gonzalez-Torre, P.L., Adenso-Diaz, B., 2005. Inflfluence of distance on the motivation and frequency of household recycling. Journal of Waste Management 25, 1523
- Minghua, Z., Xiumin, F., Rovetta, A., Qichang, H., Vicentini, F., Bingkai, L., Giusti,A., Yi, L., 2009. Municipal solid waste management in Pudong New Area, China. Journal of Waste Management 29, 12271233.
- Matete, N., Trois, C., 2008. Towards zero waste in emerging countries A South African experience. Journal of Waste Management 28, 14801492.
- Shekdar, A.(2009)Asase, M., Yanful, E.K., Mensah, M., Stanford, J., Amponsah, S., 2009.
- Sharholy, M., Ahmad, K., Vaishya, R.C., Gupta, R.D.(2007) Municipal solid waste characteristics and management in Allahabad, India. Journal of Waste Management 27, 490496
- Asase, M., Yanful, E.K., Mensah, M., Stanford, J., Amponsah, S.(2009) Comparison of municipal solid waste management systems in Canada and Ghana: a case study of the cities of London, Ontario, and Kumasi, Ghana. Journal of Waste Management 29, 27792786
- Asase, M., Yanful, E.K., Mensah, M., Stanford, J., Amponsah, S., 2009. Comparison of municipal solid waste management systems in Canada and Ghana: a case study of the cities of London, Ontario, and Kumasi, Ghana. Journal of Waste Management 29, 27792786.
- Moghadam, M.R.A., Mokhtarani, N., Mokhtarani, B., 2009. Municipal solid waste management in Rasht City. Iran Journal of Waste Management 29, 485489.
- Chung, S., Lo, C., 2008. Local waste management constraints and waste administrators in China. Journal of Waste Management 28, 272281.
- Seng, B., Kaneko, H., Hirayama, K., Katayama-Hirayama, K., 2010. Municipal solid waste management in Phnom Penh, capital city of Cambodia. Waste Management & Research 29, 491