HEAVY DUTY AIR TRANSPORT VEHICLE
Akash a chavan , Hardik r darji, Nitanshu v borad, Jay deshpande, "HEAVY DUTY AIR TRANSPORT VEHICLE ", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 75, pp. 1-8, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
There are various technologies emerging from Aeronautics and Aerospace fields which results into different problems being solved yet there are some which will be very beneficiary in near future for military as well as for civil purpose. We as students are working on a problem which will benefit in our near future. In our project we are designing an electric propelled HDATV (heavy duty air transport vehicle) which utilizes VTOLtechnology. The aircraft which we are designing consists of fuselage with two nacelles at the end of high placed fixed wing and two horizontal stabilizers and a vertical stabilizer along with it. The fuselage and the nacelles are lifting bodies that are configured to jointly form an aerodynamic lifting body which cooperates with the horizontal stabilizer to provide aerodynamic lift to the aircraft in forward flight. The nacelles houses two propellers which are highly pitched and powered by the BLDC Motors operating in counter-rotating directions. The nacelles will be designed to perform tilting operation in the direction of flight whenever necessary. The aircraft will be unmanned and controlled via radio controller. The main aim of our project is to demonstrate the use of electric VTOL technology and to perform basic tasks like avoiding obstacles, to carry loads and to perform some air manoeuvres.
Vtol, Cad, Uav, Stol, Hovercraft, Airfoil, Amphibious Class.
- M. P. Colombini, G. Giachi, F. Modugno, P. Pallecchi, E. Ribechini. “The Characterization of paints and waterproofing materials from the shipwrecks found at the archaeological site of the etruscan and roman harbour of pisa”. Issued on 10th November 2003.
- A. Osterwalder, Y. Pigneur, Business model generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers (Wiley, Hoboken,New Jersey, 2010)
- M. Voigt, M. Fordey, A. Malsbender, K. Ortbach, R. Plattfaut, B. Niehaves, Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (2013) 8 MATEC Web of Conferences 297, 06003 (2019)
- D. Ghelase, L. Daschievici, A. Epureanu, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering (WCE 2011), 1, 611 (2011)
- T. Mezher, M.A. Abdul-Malak, I. Ghosn, M. Ajam, J. Manag. Eng., 21:3, 138 (2005)
- M.E. Porter, M.R. Kramer, HBR, 1:2, 62 (2011) 6. K. North, G. Kumta, Knowledge management: value creation through organizational learning (Springer, Cham, 2014)
- K. North, R. Maier, O. Haas, Knowledge management in digital change: new findings and practical cases (Springer, Cham, 2018)
- E.F. Codd, S.B. Codd, C.T. Salley, Providing OLAP (On-line analytical processing) to user-analysts: an IT mandate (Codd & Associates,Ann Arbor, 1993)
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, The balanced scorecard: translating strategy into action (Harvard Business Review Press, Boston, 1996)
- A. A. Thompson jr., A. J. Strickland III, Crafting and implementing strategy: what every manager should know (Irwin, Burr Ridge, 1995)
- S. Wan, J. Gao, D. Li, R. Evans, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Manufacturing Research (ICMR2014), 65 (2014)
- F.J. Lerch, D.E. Harter, Inf. Syst. Res., 12:1, 63 (2001) 15. S. Kim, E. Suh, H. Hwang, J. Knowl. Manag., 7:2, 34 (2003M. Voigt, M. Fordey, A. Malsbender, K. Ortbach, R. Plattfaut, B. Niehaves, Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (2013) 8 MATEC Web of Conferences 297, 06003 (2019)