DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF FLOATING SOLAR POWER PLANT
Saurav Gawali, Mayur Bandkar, Akshay Jadhav, Rohan Kanade, "DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF FLOATING SOLAR POWER PLANT", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 76, pp. 1-7, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
The constant depletion of the fossil fuels and high energy demand focuses us to renewable energy sources which are not only the future unlimited sources of energy it is also eco-friendly and sustainable for the environment. even though solar power generation , the major problem is the requirement of land which is scarcely available in the world and its cost . A new era in solar power I.e. ,floating solar power plant will solved this issue. This floating solar plant can be installed in any water bodies which will not only decrease the cost of the land but also will raise the amount of generation with the cooling of water. The hight energy demand and the constant consumption of the fossil fuels lead us to shift our focus to renewable energy sources which are not only the future unlimited source of energy, it is also eco-friendly and viable for the environment . hydro and wind though are renewable sources but area specific. solar energy on the other hand can be installed in any place. The major issue with the solar energy is the requirement of land which is scarcely available in the world and even costly to get .but floating solar plant can be installed in any water bodies which will not only reduce the cost of the land but will increase the amount of generation with the cooling effect of water.
solar photovoltalic , floating solar system, types of floating structures for solar power plants, renewable energy.
- M. Abdolzadeh and M. Ameri, “Improving the effectiveness of a photovoltaic water pumping system by spraying water over the front of photovoltaic cells”, Proceedings of ISES World Congress, (2007).
- J. J. Wysocki and P. Rappaport, “Effect of Temperature on Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion”, The American Institute of Physics, AIP, (1960).
- Photovoltaics: Basic Design Principles and Components This document was produced for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), a DOE national laboratory. DOE/GO- 10097-377,FS 231,March 1997
- Mr.Samujjal Ganguly ?Renewable Energy and Floating Solar Power Plants ? Vice President Projects, Vikram solar.Energetica india · AGO14.
- Maneesh Khandelwal, Partik Mundle, Darshan Pande, Tushar Bang “Use of Roof Top Ventilator for electricity Generation” International Conference on Smart Technology for Smart Nation,2017.
- Paritosh S, Bharat M, and Debojyoti S, 2015, Design parameters of 10kw floating solar power plant.International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol.2: 85–89
- ] Ferrer-Gisbert C, Ferrán-Gozálvez J J, Redón-Santafé M, et al., 2013, A new photovoltaic floating cover system for water reservoirs. Renewable Energy, vol.60: 63–70. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2013.04.007
- Fiaschi D, Manfrida G, Secchi R, et al., 2012, A versatile system for offshore energy conversion including diversified storage. Energy, vol.48: 566–576. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2012.10.006 •?Polienergie s.r.l, 2012, Floating photovoltaic system, viewed September 15, 2016,