Face Detection And Feature Extraction For Facial Emotion Detection
Chetan Bhosale, Disha Jariwala, Tejas Keni, Karishma Raut, "Face Detection And Feature Extraction For Facial Emotion Detection", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 77, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Facial emotion Recognition has been a major issue and an advanced area of research in the field of Human- Machine Interaction and Image Processing. To get facial expression the system needs to meet a variety of human facial features such as color, body shape, reflection, posture, etc. To get a person's facial expression first it is necessary to get various facial features such as eye movement, nose, lips, etc. and then differentiate by comparing the trained data using differentiation appropriate for speech recognition. An AI-based approach to the novel visual system system is suggested. There are two main processes in the proposed system, namely Face detection and feature extraction.Face detection is performed using the Haar Cascade Method. The proper feature extraction method is used to extract the element and then used a vector machine to distinguish the final face shape. The FER13 data set is used for training.Keywords - Emotion recognition, CNN, Machine learning, Python, AI
Rooftop Ventilator, DC generator, Renewable Energy, Gear Mechanism.
- A. A. Varghese, J. P. Cherian and J. J. Kizhakkethottam, "Overview on emotion recognition system," 2015 International Conference on Soft-Computing and Networks Security (ICSNS), Coimbatore, 2015, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICSNS.2015.7292443.
- Awais Mahmood, Shariq Hussain, Khalid Iqbal, Wail S. Elkilani; “Recognition of Facial Expressions under Varying Conditions. Using Dual-Feature Fusion”; Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2019, Article ID 9185481
- Chen, Junkai & Chen, Zenghai & Chi, Zheru & Fu, Hong. (2014). Facial Expression Recognition Based on Facial Components Detection and HOG Features.
- Wafa Mellouk, Wahida Handouzi(2020). Facial emotion recognition using deep learning: review and insights.
- Viola, Paul & Jones, Michael. (2001). Rapid Object Detection using a Boosted Cascade of Simple Features. IEEE Conf Comput Vis Pattern Recognit. 1. I-511. 10.1109/CVPR.2001.990517.
- Mehtab, Sidra & Sen, Jaydip. (2020). Face Detection Using OpenCV and Haar Cascades Classifiers. 10.13140/RG.2.2.26708.83840.
- Mayuri Munnolimath,, Saba Kausar, Shehza Hussain,Varsha Lokesh,Dr. R. Kanagavalli.;”Virtuala-The Smart Glass”; JETIR May 2019.
- S. R.Benedict and J S. Kumar, "Geometric shaped facial feature extraction for face recognition," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computer Applications (ICACA)” , Coimbatore, 2016, pp. 275-278, doi: 10.1109/ICACA.2016.7887965.
- Kazemi, Vahid & Sullivan, Josephine. (2014); “ One Millisecond Face Alignment with an Ensemble of Regression Trees”,10.13140/2.1.1212.2243
- Anushka Waingankar, Akash Upadhyay, Ruchi Shah, Nevil Pooniwala, Prashant Kasambe; “Face Recognition based Attendance Management System using Machine Learning”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET),2018
- James Pao”Emotion Detection through Facial Feature Recognition”