Providing Secure Cloud for College Campus
Mr. Belamkar Shridhar Vitthal , Mr. Darade Hitesh Subhash , Mr. Qureshi Umair Nasim Ahmed, Prof. Vinit Raut, "Providing Secure Cloud for College Campus", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 79, pp. 1-4, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
In colleges data stored on the server can be access by any college staff, student or professor. Data is very important and should not be altered or accessed without permission of its owner. But in these type of medium scale organizations server can be access by anyone. A better approach to maintain the data security and sustainable storage is cloud. Cloud provides user management for authentication and authorized access of stored data. Since data is upload in cloud through network therefore its security during this phase is very important. For this, encryption algorithms can be used to protect it from hacker. It provides efficient way to carryout operations such as uploading and downloading data. An efficient use of storage should be a primary concern for which data deduplication technique can be applied. Using this technique uploading of duplicate files can be avoided.
Advanced Encryption Standard, Data Deduplication, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, One Time Password, Hybrid Cryptographic System.
- Akshay Arora, Anmol Rastogi, Abhirup Khanna, Amit Agarwal, “Cloud Security Ecosystem for Data Security and Privacy”, 2017 7th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering.
- Bih-Hwang Lee, Ervin Kusuma Dewi, Muhammad Farid Wajdi, “Data Security in Cloud Computing Using AES Under HEROKU Cloud”, 2018 27th Wireless and Optical Communication Conference (WOCC).
- Dhanaraj Suresh Patil, R. V. Mane, V.R.Ghorpade, “Improving the Availability and Reducing Redundancy using Deduplication of Cloud Storage System”, 2017 International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control and Automation (ICCUBEA).
- Zhaocong Wen, Jinman Luo, Huajun Chen, Jiaxiao Meng, Xuan Li , Jin Li, “2014 International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems”, 2017 7th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering.
- Bhairavi Kesalkar, Dipali Bagade, Manjusha Barsagade, Namita Jakulwar, “Implementation of data deduplication using cloud computing”, KITE/NCISRDC/IJARIIT/2018/CSE/105 IJARIIT( ISSN: 2454-132X).
- H. R. Nagesh, L Thejaswini, “Study on encryption methods to secure the privacy of the data and computation on encrypted data present at cloud”, 2017 International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Computational Intelligence (ICBDAC).
- Bappaditya Jana, Jayanta Poray, Tamoghna Mandal, Malay Kule, “A multilevel encryption technique in cloud security”, 2017 7th International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies.
- Srinivas Mudepalli, V. Srinivasa Rao, R. Kiran Kumar, “An efficient data retrieval approach using blowfish encryption on cloud ciphertext retrieval in cloud computing”, International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems ICICCS 2017.
- Milind B. Waghmare, Suhasini V. Padwekar, “Survey on techniques for Authorized Deduplication of Encrypted data in Cloud”, 2020 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2020), Jan. 22-24, 2020, Coimbatore, INDIA.
- Mr. Nishant N.Pachpor, Dr. Prakash S.Prasad, “Improving the Performance of System in Cloud by Using Selective Deduplication”, Proceedings of the 2nd International conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2018) IEEE Conference Record # 42487; IEEE Xplore ISBN:978-1-5386-0965-1.
- Chungsik Song, Younghee Park, Jerry Gao, Sri Kinnera Nanduri, William Zegers, “Favored Encryption Techniques for Cloud Storage”, 2015 IEEE First International Conference on Big Data Computing Service and Applications.
- DIAO Zhe, WANG Qinghong, SU Naizheng, ZHANG Yuhan, “Study on Data Security Policy Based On Cloud Storage”, 2017 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud.
- https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/cloud/what-is-the-cloud/, last accessed on: 12/10/2020.
- https://www.fidelity.com/security/how-two-factor-authentication-works/, last accessed on: 16/10/2020.