Sonic Wave Fire Fighter Robot Using Master Slave Concept
Ms. Nitesh Shetye, Ms. Revati Khadas, Ms. Vaishnavi Bhogal, Prof. Ameya Purandare, "Design and Implementing of Roof Ventilator in Small Scale Industry for Future Prospective", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 84, pp. 1-6, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
- In today's world, A lot of innovation has been going on in the field of fire safety and management. Automated Water and chemical sprinklers are commonly used in various skyscrapers. But these sprinklers have to be pre-installed at a particular distance apart from each other. for it to work efficiently many sprinklers are used on each floor and rooms of skyscrapers. Also, the maintenance of this system is a difficult task, and the cost of maintenance is very high. Hence, we are looking for another more reliable method which may overcome the disadvantages of the traditional method and also replace the chemical use. We are not only looking to extinguish the fire in the early stages but also, we are planning to take precautions in our project to avoid and reduce the rate of fire. To make our project most effective in a dangerous situation we are going to use a master-slave concept, so basically, we divide our project into the master which control the information, and the slave which is going to extinguish the fire when it occurs.
Collimator, Fire extinguisher, Master control unit, Power cut-off, Sound/acoustic waves.
- Sonali Jain, Manan Luthra, Shagun Sharma, Mehtab Fatima. “Sonic Fire Fighting System”, IEEE 01 June2020.
- “Autonomous fire detecting and extinguish robot”. IEEE PAPER 27 Jan 2020
- Adriana-Maria Berdich, Gheorghe-Daniel Andreescu. “Master-Slave Tracking System for Mobile Robots”, IEEE 23 August 2018.
- R.Karthik, T.Divagar, M.Karthikeyan, D.Manoj Kumar. “Voice Operated Intelligent Fire Extinguishing Vehicle”, IEEE 6 June 2019.
- Hyun Woo Kim, Young Jun Park, Jun Won Yoon, Seul Jung. “Line Tracking Control Demonstration of a Master-slave Balancing Mobile Robot”, IEEE 17 Dec 2015.
- Thejas R.p, saidaly S, Vaishnav A.B, Muhammad Noorulla B, Anuraj A.R.“Improvement of firefighting techniques by using sound waves”. International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology 2019.
- Shiva Mittal, Manish Rane, Mayank Bhardwaj, Meenakshi Mataray. “Ceasefire: The Fire Fighting Robot”. International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication Control and Networking (ICACCCN2018) April 2020.
- Madhuri Hembade, Kavita Gunjal, Anita Jadhav,Prof. Pallavi Kadam. “Fire Extinguisher Using Sound Waves”. International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ), 18th April 2019.
- Joyal Raju, johaan varkey paul, sheik mohammed, georgy Abel John.“Development and Implementation of Arduino Microcontroller Based Dual Mode Fire Extinguishing Robot”, IEEE 2017.
- Kuo L.su. “Automatic Fire Detection System Using Adaptive Fusion Algorithm”. 2006 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics for Fire Fighting Robot October 2006.
- Ankit panvalkar, Shubham sawant, varun Gokhale, rushabh shah, Dr.T.Rajani Mangala “Master-Slave configuration-based Bluetooth controlled robot”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 3 March 2017.
- B.Swetha Sampath“Automatic Fire extinguisher robot”. IEEE PAPER Nov 26,2011
- Unbug, J.Arbiran, M.P. Frades, J.R.Mazo, J.Teogangco.“Fire locator, Detector and Extinguisher Robot with SMS Capability”. IEEE PAPER 9 Dec 2015
- Varsha, Supriya, Shruti.“Autonomous Fire extinguisher robot using sound waves”. IJCESR PAPER 2016
- Shaik Salaudin, Paparao Nalajala, Bhavana Godavarth. “Sound Fire Extinguishers in Space Stations”, IEEE 24 November 2016.