People Monitoring and Mask Detection using Real-time video analyzing
Mr. Yogesh Gowari, Mr. Ritik Gaikwad, Mr. Aniket Gurav, Prof. Vinit Raut, "People Monitoring and Mask Detection using Real-time video analyzing", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 86, pp. 1-4, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
People Counting and mask detection based on video is an important field in a Computer Vision. There is growing interest in video-based solutions for people monitoring and counting in business and security applications using Computer Vision technology. It has been effectively used in many Artificial Intelligence fields. Comparing to normal sensor based solutions the one with video based allows more flexible performance, improved functionalities with lower costs. The system with people counter program requires more processing because that deals with real-time video, so this particular proposed technique converts a color image into binary in order to minimize data of image. Reducing processing time is an important term in Software Engineering to build a good working system. People counting methods based on head detection and tracking to evaluate the total number of people who move under an overhead camera and check whether that people wearing a mask or not wearing a mask. There are basically four main features within this proposed system: counting of people, detection of mask, alerting alarm and Scanning of ID. Based on the tracking of the head, this method is using the crossing-line judgment to determine whether a particular head object will be getting counted or not getting counted. The two main challenges which have overcome in this system are: tough estimation of the moving background scene and the number of the people in merge split scenarios. The technique for an masked face detection using three different steps of estimating are eye line detection, facial part detection and eye detection is used in the following system. On being exceeding the count of people or in case mask is seen not worn then alarm gets alerted.
Convolution Neural Network, ComputerVision, Dataset, MobileNet SSD, Mask detection.
- Mingjie Jiang, Xinqi Fan ?RetinaMask: A Face Mask detector,2020, 7th International conference on Artificial Intelligience, IEEE, 2020, 7th International Conference on AI, Data Science & Engineering.
- M. Ahmad, I. Ahmed, K. Ullah, I. Khan, A. Khattak and A. Adnan, ?Energy efficient camera solution for video surveillance?, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 10, no. 3, IEEE, 2019, 27th Machine Learning Communication Conference (MLCC).
- Mario Martínez Zarzuela, Francisco Javier Díaz-Pernas, Miriam Antón-Rodríguez, ?AdaBoost Face Detection on the GPU Using Haar-Like Features?, IEEE, 2018, Proceedings of the 4th international conference on Interplay between natural and artificial computation: new challenges on bioinspired applications-Volume III.
- Akshay Mangawati; Mohana; Mohammed Leesan; H.V. Ravish Aradhya ?Object Tracking Algorithms for Video Surveillance Applications?, IEEE, 2018, 2018 International Conference on Object detection, and motion sensor.
- J. Grönman; P. Sillberg; P. Rantanen; M. Saari;” People Counting in a Public Event—Use Case: Free-to-Ride Bus”,IEEE,2019, International Conference on ComputerVision, Communication, Control and Automation.
- Prof. P Y Kumbhar1 , Mohammad Attaullah2 , Shubham Dhere3 , Shivkumar Hipparagi:” REAL TIME FACE DETECTION AND TRACKING USING OPENCV”,2019 International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (ICBDAAI).
- RafaelMuñoz-SalinasaEugenioAguirrebMiguelGarcía-Silventeb “People detection and tracking using stereo vision and color”,2007. , International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems ICICCS 2007.
- Zebin Cai; Zhu Liang Yu; Hao Liu; Ke Zhang “Counting People in Crowded Scenes by Video Analyzing”,IEEE,2014, 2014 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Big Data Security in machines.
- Heemoon Yoon, Sang-Hee Lee, Mira Park,” TensorFlow with user friendly Graphical Framework for object detection API”,2017 International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems ICICCS 2017.
- Gretchel Karen L. Alcantara; Ivan Darren J. Evangelista; Jerome Vincent B. Malinao; Ofelia B. Ong; Reginald Steven DM. Rivera “Head Detection and Tracking Using OpenCV”,IEEE,2018.
- S. Syed Ameer Abbas; P. Oliver Jayaprakash; M. Anitha; X. Vinitha Jaini “Crowd Detection and Management using Cascade classifier on ARMv8 and OpenCV-Python”, IEEE,2017, International conference on Technology for education, 2017.
- Fabio Dittrich, Luiz E. S. de Oliveira, Alceu S. Britto Jr. and Alessandro L. Koerich “People Counting in Crowded and Outdoor Scenes using a Hybrid Multi-Camera Approach”,IEEE,2019, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). Issue: 11 | Nov 2019, International Conference on Advances and Innovations in Engineering 2019.
- Alisan SARIMADEN, Erhan AKIN, Mehmet BAYGIN , Mehmet KARAKOSE “An Image Processing based Object Counting Approach for Machine Vision Application”,ICAIE,2018.
- https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/omz_models_public_mobilenet_ssd_mobilenet_ssd.html , last accessed on: 12/12/2020.
- https://learn.alwaysai.co/object-detection, last accessed on: 24/12/2020.