Livestock Disease Prediction System
Mr. Daksh Ashar, Mr. Amit Kanojia, Mr. Rahul Parihar, Prof. Saniket Kudoo, "Livestock Disease Prediction System", VIVA-IJRI Volume 1, Issue 4, Article 97, pp. 1-3, 2021. Published by Computer Engineering Department, VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, India.
Livestock are farm animals who are raised to generate profit. They are used for the commodities such as meat, eggs, milk, fur, leather and wool. Livestock animals usually distribute in remote areas, with relatively poor condition of disease diagnosis. Generally, it is difficult to carry out disease diagnosis rapidly and accurately.Livestock diseases often pose a risk to public health and even affects the economy at large extent as we are quite dependent on the essential commodities we procure from the livestock. It is necessary to detect the disease outcome in the livestock to take the precautionary measures in order to avoid spread amongst them. So, there is a need for a system which can help in predicting the diseases among livestock on the basis of symptoms and suggest the precautionary measures to be taken with respect to the disease predicted. Our proposed system will predict the livestock (Cow, Sheep and Goat) disease using SVC (Support Vector Classifier) multi-class classification algorithm based on the symptoms and also provide the precautionary measures on the basis of disease predicted. There are some diseases which can prove to be fatal. So, our system will also alert the livestock owner if the predicted disease may cause a sudden death.
Cow, Disease Prediction, Goat, Livestock, Machine Learning, Precautionary Measures, Sheep, SVC.
- A.Taranum, Deepa. R, Deepthi. K. M, G. D. Benal, “Multi-Criterion Disease Detection for Canines using Unsupervised Machine Learning”, IJESC, Volume 9, Issue No.3, 2019, p 20786.
- V.Garg, K. Garg, “Early-Stage Disease Detection Platform in Cattles”, JETIR, Volume 3, Issue 11, 2016, pp 13-15.
- L. Wan, W. Bao, “Animal Disease Diagnoses Expert System Based on SVM”, International Conference on Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture III, 2014, pp. 539-545.
- L. Niu, C. Yang, Y. Du, L. Qin, B. Li, “Cattle Disease Auxiliary Diagnosis and Treatment System Based on Data Analysis and Mining”, IEEE, 2020, pp. 24-27.
- K. P. Suresh, Dhemadri, R. Kurli, R. Dheeraj and P. Roy, “Application of Artificial Intelligence for livestock disease prediction”, Indian Farming 69(03): 60–62, 2019.
- A.Mohan, R. D. Raju, Dr. P. Janarthanan, “Animal Disease Diagnosis Expert System using Convolutional Neural Networks”, ICISS, 2019, pp 441-446.
- Munirah M. Y., Suriawati S. and Teresa P. P., “Design and Development of Online Dog Diseases Diagnosing System”, International Journal of Information and Education Technology, Vol. 6, No. 11, 2016, pp 913-916.
- L. Yin, K. Yun-Jeong, C. Dong-Oun, “Prediction of Livestock Diseases Using Ontology”, International Conference on Sensor Networks and Signal Processing (SNSP), 2018, pp 29-34.
- M. Gholami, R. Javidan, “An Intelligent model for Prediction of Brucellosis”, IEEE 4th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation (KBEI), 2017, p 0570.
- J. Xiao, H. Wang, Ru Zhang, P. Luan, L. Li, D. Xu, “The Development of a General Auxiliary Diagnosis System for Common Disease of Animal”, IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, Volume 294, Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture II, Volume 2, 2009, pp. 953–958.
- X. Jianhua, S. Luyi, Z. Yu, G. Li, F. Honggang, M. Haikun, and W. Hongbin, “The Fuzzy Model for Diagnosis of Animal Disease”, IFIP AICT 317, 2010, pp. 364–368.
- N. Alias, F. N. Mohd Farid, W. M. Al-Rahmi, N. Yahaya, Q. Al-Maatouk, “A modeling of animal diseases through using artificial neural network”, IJET, 2018, p. 3256.
- Y. Yang, R. Ren and P. M. Johnson, “VetLink: A livestock disease-management system”, IEEE, 2020, pp. 28-34.
- Y. Wang, X. Yong, Z. Chen, H.
- Zheng, J. Zhuang, and J. Liu, “The design of an intelligent livestock production monitoring and management system”, in Proc. IEEE 7th Data Driven Control and Learning Systems, 2018, pp. 994–948.
- Hyun-Gi. Kim; Cheol-Ju. Yang, H. Yoe, “Design and Implementation of Livestock Disease Forecasting System”, The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, v. 37C, no. 12, pp.1263-1270, Dec. 2012.
- A. D. Sunny, S. Kulshreshtha, S. Singh, Srinabh, M. Ba, Dr. Sarojadevi H., “Disease Diagnosis System by Exploring Machine Learning Algorithms”, ISSN: 2319-1058, May 2018