Course Code: 8
The Department of Master of Computer Applications nurtures a unique system of education for creating dynamic leaders in the corporate sector, entrepreneurs, academicians, researchers and professionals who contribute to the development of society and nation at large. "The most important part of learning is to assimilate the knowledge effectively and then to put it to right application".
• Department of Master of Computer Applications aims at developing an Application Oriented Centre of excellence for post – graduate education and research and a world class R&D center.
• An institution par excellence in consultancy and industry-Institute Interaction.
• Expert lectures are arranged for the benefit of students and staff.
• Teaching Learning Process is very effective and unparalleled.
• Proper planning for academic content deliveries
• Increasing success rate of students in MCA Programme.
We consistently focus on experiential learning and thoughtful consideration on how to develop business leaders with a sense of commitment to work quality and sense of drive in life that can effectively motivate and coordinate team based approach in challenging business environment.
The MCA department was established in 2010. The department offers regular Post-Graduate Programme in “Computer Applications” having intake of 60, affiliated to University of Mumbai.
The MCA department has young energetic, qualified and experienced Professors and non-teaching staff with well-equipped computer labs and classrooms. The Professors always involved in the field of research and publications and also motivate students to publish papers in International/National conferences.
Affiliated to: University of Mumbai
Duration: 2 years, Full Time
Academic Year: 2 semesters each
Sanctioned Intake: 60
Exam Structure: Theory, Practical, Oral, Mini-Projects, Internships, MOOC
Theory Exam: Conducted by University of Mumbai
To evolve as a center of excellence for imparting knowledge of computer applications to build globally intellectual professionals.