AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To prevent any act of sexual harassment and to promote well-being of female students and women staff.
- To create an awareness about the problems of gender inequality.
- To maintain safe working environment with dignity.
- To encourage active participation in the area of women’s development.
- To organize seminars, workshops, training for creating social awareness, self-reliance and empowerment.
WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL COMMITTEE
|Sr. No.||Name of the Committee Members
|1.||Principal Dr. Arun Kumar (Chairperson)|
|2.||Mayor Mrs. Praveena H. Thakur (Mayor, V.V.M.C)|
|3.||Mrs. Bharti Deshmukh (Corporator)|
|4.||Mrs. Trupti Patil (Staff Incharge)|
|5.||Mrs. Archana Ingale|
|6.||Mrs. Karishma Raut|
|7.||Mrs. Manju Mishra|
|8.||Mrs Niyati Raut|
|9.||Ms. Ashwini Save|
|10.||Mrs. Pallavi Vartak|
|11.||Mrs Lissie Joes|
|12.||Mr. Prashant Pawar|
|13.||Ms. Swarali Sarangdhar (Student Representative)|